Sunday, March 8, 2015

Happy Place

Hello there, just popping in to share my take on this week's Viva la Verve sketch.

Julee is the hostess this week, and here is her sketch:


And my take...


I am on a mint green kick! For this card I used the Happy Place stamp set with the coordinating Happy Doodles Die Set. This was a fun sketch, a great way to bring lots of different elements together. Won't you join us? Head over to the Viva la Verve blog to link up your creation!

Have a great rest of your Sunday!



---------------

STAMPS: Happy Place - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding - SU!; Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: Burlap & Bouquets - Fancy Pants
INK: Rich Cocoa Memento - Tsukineko
OTHER: Happy Doodles Die Set - Verve Stamps; Circle Die - Spellbinders; Corner rounder - We R Memory Keepers; Copic markers; button

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!