Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Thanks a Bunch

Good morning, I have a little card to share with you today that I made for the most recent Waltzingmouse Fanatics Challenge. It seems like I need a little help whenever I sit down to make a card any more, so when I saw what Claire had made, I jumped on their sketch challenge as well.


Here I combined the newly released Hello Happy Thanks with the Simple Sprig set.


Instead of using the sprig image as is, I decided it would flow better on the card to snip the leaves apart. I added some of the rose and berry images to accent the leaves and tie the colors together.

This Waltzingmouse Fanatics Challenge is open until Thursday if you have the chance to join in!



Take care,



---------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Hello Happy Thanks, Simple Sprig - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Dove Grey, Oatmeal - Wplus9; Dusty Durango - SU!
PATTERNED PAPER: Persimmon - Basic Grey
INK: Dusty Durango, Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi, Old Olive - SU!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Anya, this is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anya - so pleased to see you joining in with our sketch challenge! I love your card - super background paper and such lovely colours. I do like the way you used the flower sprig! Thanks so much for playing along with Waltzingmouse Fanatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful interpretation of our sketch Anya - thanks so much for playing along with the Fanatics!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new sentiment goes so well with the sprig stamps and it was clever to cut them apart. Love the colour scheme here, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!