Saturday, September 13, 2014

Thank You

Happy Saturday!

Today I have a card I made for this week's Viva la Verve sketch challenge.

Charmaine is hosting this week, and she has provided a fabulously versatile sketch.


Here is the card I created, taking the opportunity to stamp my own patterned background for the large focal piece.


And who doesn't love a good sentiment banner? ;)

I used the Autumn Splendor set, but there are lots of other great leaf options in Verve sets that would also look great for a technique like this.

If you'd like to join us for the sketch challenge, please head over to the Viva la Verve sketch challenge blog. You can find all the details on how to upload your creation and be eligible for the monthly prize!

I hope you have a great weekend!



---------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Autumn Splendor - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake - SU!
PATTERNED PAPER: Persimmon - Basic Grey
INK: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede - SU!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!