Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #189


Hello there and Happy July 4th!

I hope you are having a great week! It is time once again for me to share this week's Play Date Cafe color challenge.

This week's color story is burgundy, terra cotta, and icy blue. It feels a little patriotic!


Here is the card that I created for this week.


I used the Fresh Cut Florals set from Wplus9 for my card. I started by cutting a circle from the light blue cardstock. I stamped the sentiment on the layer below and then framed my flower blooms around it. The Fresh Cut Florals Die make layering these flowers so easy!


I hope you will join us for this week's challenge! You can link up your creation over at The Play Date Cafe Blog. You have through Tuesday, July 9th to play along. While you're there, you can check out the Cup of the Week prize from this week's challenge sponsor, The Memory Nest!


I can't wait to see what you create! I hope you'll join us!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Fresh Cut Florals - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Oatmeal - Wplus9; Bashful Blue - SU!
INK: Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist - SU!; Coffee Archival Ink - Ranger
OTHER: Fresh Cut Florals Die - Wplus9; Swiss Dots Embossing Folder - Provo Craft; Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!