Thursday, June 13, 2013

June Cloud9 Blog Hop


Hello there! Welcome to the June Cloud9 Blog Hop. I am sad to bring you the news that this month's Cloud9 Hop will be the last. We've had one full year of fabulous challenges, and I am so glad that each of you joined in with us! I have been so blessed to have had the chance to work with Suzanne and the rest of the Inspiration Team. These are a fabulous bunch of gals!

This month's theme is an anything goes free-for-all, and my itchy fingers wasted no time breaking out the new Backgrounds & Borders 1 set. One word: love. From here on out, there will be ikat on everything.


Fabulous. I already can't wait for Backgrounds & Borders 2!

I combined my ikat pattern with a sentiment from Strictly Sentiments 2. This font is swoon-worthy! I could make this card in a dozen different color combos. I just might, too - what a great gift!

That's it for me today. Thank you again for your support and participation in the Cloud9 Blog Hops over the past year. We had a blast!

Be sure to check out the amazing creations from the rest of the inspiration team:

Suzanne Dahlberg
Erin Taylor
Gayatri Murali
Maureen Merritt

as well as this month's special guest designer:

Maria F.!

Have a great day!

------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Backgrounds & Borders 1, Strictly Sentiments 2 - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Oatmeal - Wplus9; Dusty Durango, Not Quite Navy - SU!
INK: Not Quite Navy, Dusty Durango, So Saffron - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Sequins - Darice

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!