Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Wishing You Happiness

Hi there!

Today I am sharing a little card I made using this week's Viva La Verve! sketch challenge as inspiration. I completely skipped the gorgeous inspiration photo, but that's kind of where I'm at right now...

Here is this week's sketch, from the fabulous Andrea Ewen:


And the card I created..


I used the Brighter Days set from Verve along with the Thatched Banner Plain Jane and a tiny little stitched stamp from the Borderline set. Love those little stamps that add the perfect accent.

I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge. You can find all the details in the Viva La Verve! Splitcoast thread.

Have a great day!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Brighter Days, Thatched Banner Plain Jane, Borderline - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: The Sweetest Thing (Lavender) - My Mind's Eye
INK: Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries; Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko
OTHER: Oval Nestabilities - Spellbinders Paper Arts; Sewing Machine - Janome; Adhesive Rhinestones - Recollections

2 comments:

  1. Love your use of the sketch & what a neat stamp for the stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Love the banner, papers, and the stitched image is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!