Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Time for You

Happy Tuesday!

I hope you're having a good day. I have a little card to share with you today, another I made based on this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #100. Have you played along yet? There are lots of great things up for grabs!



I used the Afternoon Tea Sentiments set and paper pieced the large tea cup image. Mixed it up with some other patterned papers from the same collection and a chipboard frame. Ah, this is one of my favorite sketches.



This sweet little card is already in the hands of one of my dear friends, along with a tea gift set. Yum!

I hope you have a lovely day!

Anya

------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Afternoon Tea Sentiments, Ovals Classic Frames - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Vintage Cream, Melon Berry - Papertrey Ink; Kraft - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: Nostalgia Collection - My Mind's Eye
INK: Crumb Cake - Stampin' Up!; Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Linen and Canvas Impression Plate, Melon Berry button - Papertrey Ink; Framed Fonts Chipboard Frames - Tattered Angels; Gold gel pen

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!
    The colors...
    that frame...
    I wonder can I make something similar? :)
    Love this!
    And I agree...
    it's a great sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ANYA!!!!!!! This is just stunning! Love the colors you used. The stamp frame is stunning along with your stamped border trim. I love the close up where I can see that little bit of lace peeking out from under that pretty pink button! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this soft muted colors on this one. What a sweet card to hand to a friend! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your earlier card is absolutely lovely, and this one is even better (if that's possible!) The colors, the patterns, the die cuts, and the arrangement of all of the elements is just perfect! It truly inspires me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!