Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Hi there. I just wanted to pop in quick to share another birthday card that I made. I'm going to keep it short, I have this headache that just won't go away...

A friend of mine at work celebrated her birthday on Saturday. I made this card for her.

The background was stamped with the large chicken wire pattern from WMS. This is my first time using the flowers from Rosie Posie, and I do have to say I particularly love these roses.

I am so glad you stopped in. I'm heading to the couch to catch the rest of the hockey game with my hubs.

Anya

------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Chicken Wire, Compact Sentiments - Waltzingmouse Stamps; Rosie Posie - Papertrey Ink
CARDSTOCK: Lavender Lace - Stampin' Up!; Rustic White - Papertrey Ink
INK: Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Lavender Lace, Lucky Limeade - Stampin' Up!; Pebble - Amuse|Studio; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries; Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Love all the blooms popping off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, those flowers are great because they stamp such a great block of colour, I'm sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anya, I love the beautiful roses. The colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO CASE'ing this one...
    just love it! :)
    Those beautiful blooms against the chickenwire...
    I die!
    And that fabby sentiment :)
    Claire already has me anxious for the next release by a little snippet she gave away on the forum ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! The roses look especially good with the font of your sentiment. I hope you have found some relief from your headache - relaxing with the hubs is always a good remedy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!