Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Aloha!

Hi there, today I thought I would share some samples for the two Simply Singles Lizzie Anne has released this month (two new Simply Singles are released on the 1st of every month).

Perfect for summer, let me introduce you to Surfer Dude and Hula Girl!

These two cuties just needed to be together! I colored both with Copic markers and cut them out. The patterned paper is Emma's Shoppe from Crate Paper. The sentiment is from the Perfect Phrases Sixlets set.

My second card features just the Hula Girl.

I layered petals die cut using the Tattered Florals die from Tim Holtz to create my flower. This sentiment is from the Warmest Wishes mix set, and even though it is intended for winter time, I think it works perfectly here!

Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe
Friends Forever Card
Stamps: Surfer Dude, Hula Girl, Perfect Phrases - Lizzie Anne Designs
Cardstock: Rustic White - Papertrey Ink; Soft Sky - Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: Emma's Shoppe - Crate Paper
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Copic markers - Imagination International; Linen twine - Stampin' Up!; button

Warmest Wishes Card
Stamps: Hula Girl, Warmest Wishes - Lizzie Anne Designs
Cardstock: Rustic Cream - Papertrey Ink; Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Peach Parfait - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Crumb Cake - Stampin' Up!; Coffee Archival Ink, Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Tattered Florals die - Tim Holtz for Sizzix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!