Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Textured Birthday

Hi all!

Right after we got home from our Indonesia trip, my Bill had his birthday. It was a bit of a whirlwind prep, as my mojo was still out to sea, but I pulled this little card together for him using some things I had out on my work table.

I stamped a strip of Kraft cardstock with the Happy Birthday sentiment from Lizzie Anne's Vintage Birthday (I love this font). Then I punched the stars out of the cardstock. Another strip of cardstock that had been stamped with the herringbone pattern from Timeless Textures was tucked behind. I layered this on some patterned paper from October Afternoon. Glad my mojo has woken up a bit since then!

Good to see you here today, tomorrow I have another Serendipity Stamps challenge to share. Hope to see you then!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps:
Vintage Birthday, Timeless Textures - Lizzie Anne Designs
Cardstock: Sahara Sand - Stampin' Up!; Kraft - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Fly a Kite - October Afternoon
Ink: VersaMark - Tsukineko; Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Garden Green - Stampin' Up!
Other: Small star punch - Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Love this use of these stamps and the colours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great masculine design with the stars and bold text Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like this card - love how the plaid shows through the stars! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!