Friday, December 3, 2010

The River Bends

Hi there!

Its a cozy Friday here.. the snow is slowly falling, the birds are busy at the feeder. I am looking forward to a warm evening at home.

Here's a card I made using The Key to Happiness, November's mix set from Lizzie Anne.

I love that each of the images in the mix sets have at least one sentiment that coordinates. I particularly like this one - a great masculine encouragement sentiment - those are hard to come by!

I hope you have a great Friday and fantastic weekend. On tap for me is to update my blog banner, to work on a project for a super fun WMS thing that is happening next week, and to try and finish some more shopping! Fun times!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps: The Key to Happiness - Lizzie Anne Designs
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Fine Linen - Papertrey Ink; Early Espresso - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Coffee Archival Ink, Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Woodgrain Impression Plate - Papertrey Ink; string

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anya,

    What a lovely and perfect card this is! Love the ship and the sentiment with it and that line of knots you made with it, perfect for a ship and a wooden background, oeh, it all matches! This would be a perfect card for my dad, who owns an old wooden 'botter' fishing ship, together with three friends! Love your card!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wood grain texture on the background, and the little knots on the cording! Great guy card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sentiment. Your knotted trim is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!