Saturday, June 19, 2010

WMSC3

Hi friends!

I am here to share the next Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. Yay - my favorite!

You can find all the details you need on the sketch challenge blog. All the other DT members participating have their cards posted there, too, so it is great one-stop-shopping.

Here is today's sketch:

And here is my card:

I can't stop making square cards! This one is 4-inches square, so its a little cutie. All the card details are below - I won't keep you - you've got cards to make!

Now I hope you will play along, too! This current sketch challenge will remain open until Thursday, 11:59 pm EST. You can link up your entry right on the Walzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog.

Thank you for stopping by - I hope you have a great day!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps:
Asian Gardens, Fancy Phrases - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Ripe Avocado, Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Ripe Avocado - Papertrey Ink; Cosmic Copper Brilliance - Tsukineko; Vintage Photo Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: Textile Cuttlebug embossing folder - ProvoCraft; Leaf trinket pin - Maya Road; silk ribbon - May Arts; copper embossing powder; sewing machine

6 comments:

  1. What a grgeous card. Classic and elegant! I love how you tied your ribbon...details please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anya, I love, love, love how you made the background! And that bow - OMG!!! What a gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you stamped the bird cage bg Anya and your ribbon looks like a lovely drape on a window with the gathering on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! I love the birdcage background that you've created - the ribbon and hatpin are just marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous and elegant Anya! I'm with the others - love how that ribbon is draped! and the cuttlebug - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just fabulous....the ribbon treatment with the stitching is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!