Monday, February 22, 2010

WMS Customer Blog Hop

Good morning! Welcome to the first Waltzingmouse Stamps Customer Blog Hop! As a DT member, I am really excited to see all the wonderful creations that you have made! I know how much *I* love WMS, but it is great to see so many of you sharing your support as well!

You should have come here by way of Peggy's blog and the next stop after me is Nancy. If you just happened to stop by here, I am so glad that you did! You can visit the Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog to start the hop from the beginning.

Here is my spring-themed creation. Mother's Day is in spring! :) Never too soon to start thinking ahead!

My inspiration started with Jen del Muro's SFYTT from last week. I turned to the very springy Spring Baskets for my card, and pulled out a fun color combination.

The background was stamped with the herringbone pattern stamp from Little Box Labels. I combined two sentiments from Spring Baskets - I love to do this, and Claire's sets work really well for this.

I colored the flowers with Copics, pulling colors from the patterned paper and then I added some burgundy rhinestones to tie into the card base color. Fun stuff!

Thanks for stopping by - I hope you are enjoying the Customer blog hop! Your next stop is Nancy. Have a great day, I am going to get hopping!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Spring Baskets, Little Box Labels - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Scarlet Jewel, Lavender Moon, Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: K&Company
Ink: Bravo Burgundy - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger; Versamark - Tsukineko
Other: Copic markers; Burgundy rhinestones; sewing machine

37 comments:

  1. Loving the clean lines on this one, great placement of the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truely brilliant, as always! Love how you've placed the jewels on the flowers.
    Hugs,
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Anya! Love the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card Anya!!! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Anya, really love the colours and that herringbone bg. Fab colouring and cutting too!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O yes, mother's day... that was a good idea...lovely card, the flowers look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow. this is such a sweet card-any mum would be absolutely delighted to get this on Mothers Day. I love the way you arranged the flowers. Great colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so perfect! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely spring card, perfect colouring to go with your paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it, and can't wait to use 'mum' this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty Anya! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anya.....you always do such a gorgeous job with your WMS cards/ideas and this one is no different. Love the fresh, springy feel of this Mother's Day card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love what you've done with Jen's sketch, Claire's fresh images and your unique style. The brads are a lovely touch on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors on this and your pretty flowers Anya - and of course you used a bg stamp!!! Great sketch for your spring card today!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful use of that sketch! LOVE the sentiment with the flowers and your awesome color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet, Anya! I'll be CASE'ing this one for sure!! Love everything about it - but what don't I love about your work?!! Uhhh . . . NOTHING!! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so beautiful - is that you that won on PC Connection drawing today?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is just so beautiful Anya! I really need to get that set.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute, Anya! Great use of Jen's sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anya, this is really beautiful. Such a striking colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic Anya. Not only are these images wonderful, but your layout design is superb and with the addition of your embellishments, it makes this one top-notch card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just beautiful, Anya!! Love your stamped/colored/cut and popped flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful Mother's Day card, and love the colour combo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful card for a Mother for Mother's Day. Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card!! The colors and layout are just wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card! Surely to make any mum happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the design and the colours on this one Anya! and naturally I love the stamps - that goes without saying but I said it anyway! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great sketch! I love your card - the colors are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very nice -- I like the use of both "Mum" sentiments together -- thanx for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nice job, Anya! Like the rhinestone touches!

    ReplyDelete
  31. All of the elements on your card cordinate so perfectly. I realy like how you used your DP. You always create such lovely things and ths card is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Really love the colors and that herringbone bg!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautifully coordinated card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh Anya this is stunning! The flowers really look fabulous with the background paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!