Thursday, February 11, 2010

Striped Love

Hello blogland! *Tap* *Tap* Is this thing on?

Is it just me, or have things been a little slow out there recently? Well, around here, the weather has ground everything to a halt, so maybe that's the problem?

Anyway, I realized that I was running out of days to share Valentines, so that's what is up for today.

You may remember this card that I made a few months ago for Waltzingmouse Stamps. Well, here it is reincarnated as a Valentine.

I simply changed up my ink colors and instead of the holly, punched a heart. I used a post-it to mask off different portions of the herringbone stamp (from Little Box Labels) so that I could get varying stripe widths. The sentiment is from Seasons of Love - Tags. Some messy stitching finishes if off.

That's it for me! Hope your day is great!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Little Box Labels, Very Vintage Labels No. 1, Seasons of Love Tags - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Real Red - Stampin' Up!; Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Real Red, Rose Red, Pretty In Pink - Stampin' Up!
Other: Rose Quartz glitter - Martha Stewart Crafts; Labels One Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Small Heart punch - EK Success; Red crystal stickers - Recollections; sewing machine

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful Anya! Claire creates such amazing textures in her stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the monochromatic color scheme and the stitching:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the framed sentiment and all the colors on the bg - great valentine Anya! hope you're shoveling out ok - we ended up with zip - just a few flurries that melted the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice! I love those stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful simple card, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!