Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tie-Dye Flower

Hi friends! I will be short and sweet today, as I am running a bit behind on things. It has been one of those days!

First off, I want to say a big thank you to the Embellish Magazine crew for featuring my Secret Admirer card! That one is a favorite of mine.

Today's card uses the super-versatile ATC transparency sheets from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. This one is from the Birds & Flourishes ATC Transparency sheet.

I used several different colors of alcohol ink to 'tie-dye' the transparency sheet. Then I used a rectangle nestability to cut out a window in the front of my card to make the pretty pattern visible. Lining the inside of the card with white also helps show off the pattern. I thought a pretty ribbon would be a good finishing touch - don't need to busy this one up any more!

Thanks for your visit, sorry I'm not so chatty! Hope your evening is relaxing!

#Anya

Recipe:
Cardstock: True Black, White - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Meadow, Lettuce, Eggplant, Cranberry, Currant Alcohol Ink - Ranger
Other: Transparency from Birds & Flourishes ATC Transparency sheet - Prickley Pear; Raspberry Fizz Satin Ribbon - Papertrey Ink

8 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card, Anya. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Beautiful effect! I can't stop looking at the gorgeous array of colors. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Anya, this is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!