Monday, August 10, 2009

What's Cookin'?

Sorry for being such a bad blogger! My schedule last week got goofed up and I wasn't really able to squeeze in time for blogging. I have also been busy creating for some current magazine calls, so we'll see how that progresses.

I am going to share a project with you today that is planned for my next upcoming Stamp Camp. I like these fun projects - it allows my campers to use some different products and make something they can use or gift. I think these would make a great shower or house-warming gift.


The front and back covers are cut using the Curved Rectangles Nestabilities. The covers are patterned-paper-covered paperboard (recycle your cereal boxes!) There are three section dividers made using PTI's Recipe Box stamp set. The inside pages are simply 4" by 6" index cards...no need to re-invent the wheel! I used the Zutter Bind-it-All to make the book. Other goodies finish it up, and my campers will have the option of selecting from different products for their finished design.

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back with something new tomorrow!

Have a great night!

#Anya


Recipe:
Stamps: Recipe Box - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: SS White - Papertrey Ink; Certainly Celery - Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: Summer Picnic - Stampin' Up!; Red dot - Making Memories
Ink: Dark Chocolate - Papertrey Ink; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: Curved Rectangles Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Bind-it-All - Zutter; Scalloped and classic circle punch - Stampin' Up!, Green Sparkly Thickers - American Crafts; Diamond Lace border punch - EK Success; Buttons; Twine

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!